Healthy Marriage - CEP
Community Empowerment Program
Description of the program
The Community Empowerment Program was created to strengthen the relationship between partners, thus improving their children’s quality of family life.
The Workshops and seminars offer relationship skills for single parents, engaged and married people with cohorts that last 10 weeks, the workshops take place once a week for two hours, with an interactive presentation guided by two facilitators. During the workshops the participants’ children are simultaneously cared for, enjoying activities and guidance appropriate for their age group.
Download our Brochures! (English) (Español)
You are cordially invited to participate
Classes are available for eligible couples who are married, engaged, considering marriage, or just want to explore the possibilities
Additionally, the program offers a vast range of free benefits, designed to provide a comprehensive and positive experience to all participants.
- Dynamic Interactive workshops.
- Hands-on activities to enhance interpersonal skills.
- Guest speakers presenting interesting seminars.
- Promote positive healthy relationship among married, cohabitating and single parents.
- Provide participants with conflict negotiation and anger management skills
- Assist participants in developing long-range economic and job readiness goals.
- Provide participants with information on community resources/support services.
- Conflict Resolution
- Anger Management
- Domestic Violence
- Child Maltreatment
- Parents as a Leaders
- Financial Education
- Economic Sustainability
- Job Readiness
- Career Coaching
- Job Etiquette
Program Staff Contact Information
Family Development Worker
Funding for this project was provided by the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Grant #90FM0041
Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of The United States Department of Health and Human Services,